"The Drunken City," is a wildly theatrical take on the mystique of marriage and the ever-shifting nature of love and identity in New York City. Called "a playful and hopeful comedy," by the New York Daily News, "The Drunken City" tells the story of three 20-something brides-to-be on a bar crawl to end all bar crawls. A chance encounter with a recently jilted handsome stranger causes one of them to question her future, turning the revelers' lives upside down.
- Playwright or Author: Adam Bock
- Directed By: Justin Doran
- Set Designer: Matthew Schlief
- Lighting Designer: Justin Doran
- Opening Date: Friday, February 3, 2012
- Closing Date: Saturday, February 11, 2012
- Performance Location: Hamman Hall